OUR GOAL TO WEAR MORE, WASTE LESS.
We know our products have a big impact on the environment. Whether that’s through their creation, their distribution, or where they go at the end of their life.
In short, we need to do better. We need to get more wear from our clothes, and create less waste throughout their lifecycle. So, our goals are to make our products last longer, reduce our reliance on fossil fuels and water, and increase the recyclability of our products.
But we can’t do it alone. That’s why we’ve joined WRAP’s Textiles 2030, an initiative that’s helping most of the UK’s fashion and textiles organisations to take action on climate change, together.
How we’re reaching our goals:
Make our products last longer:
Reduce our reliance on fossil fuels and water:
- Committed to reduce the combined water footprint of new products by 30% by 2030, from a 2019 baseline.
- Committed to reduce the carbon footprint of new products by 50% by 2030 (including product manufacturing and distribution), from a 2019 baseline.
- Committed to use 100% Recycled Polyester by 2025.
Increase the recyclability of our products:
- By 2030 we will be working to design products so they can be reused and recycled. This is one of the Textiles 2030 milestones to define and use circular design standards.
- Setting up partnerships to supply and use recycled fibres, like the Circular Fashion Partnership with Global Fashion Agenda to recover cotton waste.
Wanna know more about what this all means? Click below: