OUR GOALS FOR OUR PEOPLE
Our priority is our people, and we strive to raise the bar in the impact we have on our entire family. We believe that anyone involved in the creation of our brand and our products is not an asset in a headcount of employees, but a human being in a community of individuals.
We know we must respect the human rights of all our employees, and we work closely with our supply chain partners to make sure they align with our code of conduct. And although we’ve made improvements over time, we know there’s always more we can do. That’s why we work with non-governmental organisations, governments and the wider industry to make ongoing change.
We’re committed to respecting human rights, creating safe working spaces, helping all workers receive a fair compensation, and staying transparent on the factories we use. Because we are one community, from supply chain to squat rack.
How we’re reaching our goals:
Always respect human rights:
- Joined the Fair Labor Association in 2019.
- Developed a code of conduct and policies which protects and respects workers within our supply chain.
- Joined Better Work to improve working conditions and respect labour rights for workers
Create safe working spaces:
- We use the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, focusing on safe working conditions among other issues particularly for the most vulnerable in our supply chain.
- We've signed the International Accord for Health and Safety in the Textile and Garment industry in Bangladesh to protect worker’s manufacturing our garments.
Stay transparent on the factories we use:
- Published our factory list on our website and it is also available on Open Apparel Registry
- Embed a due-diligence process for new Goods Not For Resale suppliers.